The Scamper Podcast contains adult language, including but not limited to excessive use of the word "boner." If you are offended by the word "boner" or any other such nonsense, the Scamper Podcast may not be for you.
Hey hey, it's the eighth episode of the Scamper Podcast! And believe you me - Eight is definitely more than Enough! Get it? Because of the TV show? From the seventies???
This week on Episode 1.8 of the Scamper Podcast:
- The three remaining and befuddled members of Scamper try to solve the greatest mystery of the ages: where's Nate? Turns out he's right there, behind Waldo. No, wait - that's not Waldo. It's a crack whore that looks like Waldo. Don't feel bad - it's a common mistake.
- The warm-up to next week's WBCN Rock and Roll Rumblecontinues with music from the lovely and talented Casey Desmond.
- Longtime male companions Keith and Nate test their extensive knowledge of each other's deepest secrets in a fun new game show: The Bandlywed Game!
- More Rumble-riffic rock and roll with local studs the Rudds.
All this and a whole lot more! Okay, it's not that much more. That's about the long and short of it. We don't want to oversell you or anything.Download Episode 1.8 (Right-click to save to your computer.)Thoughts about the podcast? Complaints, ideas and poems dedicated to Willie Aames can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the man is 5, then the devil is 6, then God is 7... this podcast's gone to heaven. On this week's episode of the Scamper Podcast:
- The insane genius Henry from Aloud shares with us some of his favorite memories from Scamper Podcast past. More of Henry's nonsensical "art" can be found here.
- Our lucky contestant Justin tries his luck at the infamous $25 Scampyramid. The tension! The drama! The humanity of it all!
- The most likely illegal "When Bands Get Drunk" series continues with the beautiful and deliciously odd Kara from the band Fluttr Effect.
- Scamper finally uses this podcast technology to do some good in the world as we debut a new segment: "Nate Sets U Str8." You know - for kids.
- Music from our final opponents in the WBCN Rock and Roll Rumble: Taxpayer.
That, plus much much more of the usual bullhockey from your local rock heroes.Download Episode 1.7 (Right-click to save to your computer.)Thoughts about the podcast? Complaints, ideas and Pixies lyrics can be sent to email@example.com.
We've made it halfway through Season 1 and we're already running on fumes! You've really got to admire this level of half-hearted effort and unabashed mediocrity, don't you? On this week's episode of the Scamper Podcast:
- Keith "The Tucker Carlson of Boston Rock" Michel makes his latest attempt at delivering "The Scamper News." Allah help us all.
- Musical trash talk from our opponents in the WBCN Rock and Roll Rumble, Plan B.
- Ever wonder from what sort of lineage immature dillholes like Brendan sprout? We'll all find out together as Brendan's parents celebrate their 33rd wedding anniversary with a podcast interview.
- A never-heard-before dance remix of the Scamper song "Sophie" by Francis Phan (aka "pFranchise") of the Jugganautz. Oh, Scamper is way more "down" than we look. Believe you me - we're quite "down" with the "kids" these days.
Plus, a whole lot of hysterical laughing at things that aren't really all that funny and much MUCH more. Thanks for sticking with us. We don't see any reason why you would.Download Episode 1.6 (Right-click to save to your computer.)Thoughts about the podcast? Complaints, ideas and slivy toves can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Number 5... is alive! This week on the completely superfluous Scamper Podcast:
- Brendan's supposedly extensive knowledge of 1980's professional wrestling trivia is put to the test as we present the first ever Scamper Smackdown! The fights may be fake, but the stakes are oh-so-high. If ya smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell what Scamper is cooking! (raised eyebrow)
- Even this early in the game, the trash talk for the upcoming WBCN Rock and Roll Rumble begins, as Scamper fields some seriously vicious barbs (and some even more seriously hot rock-and-roll) from round 1 opponents Mach 5. Uh oh - they done and brought it.
- Keith "Exactly Like Peter Jennings Except Still Alive" Michel takes another swing at the Scamper News. This time, let's hope he doesn't embarrass himself! Again!
- Kickass music from Scamper's fellow Rumble participants and former messy rehearsal space-mates Harris.
And so much more. Really, a lot more. Scamper doesn't lie about such things.Download Episode 1.5 (Right-click to save to your computer.)Thoughts about the podcast? Complaints, ideas and champagne toasts can be sent to email@example.com.