The Scamper Podcast contains adult language, including but not limited to excessive use of the word "boner." If you are offended by the word "boner" or any other such nonsense, the Scamper Podcast may not be for you.
Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye. Like a sappy movie or a favorite pet's terminal illness, Season 1 of the Scamper Podcast comes to a tear-jerking conclusion.
This week on the Scamper Podcast:
- Scamper takes this one last opportunity to shamelessly self-promote, as we play some music by... Scamper. Including a never-before-released song from the upcoming Boulevards EP.
- The boys wax nostalgic about the Podcast season that was and look toward an uncertain, but hopeful future.
- Music from this year's winner of the WBCN Rock and Roll Rumble. Spoiler alert!
Do you enjoy the sputtering last gasp of a diseased and dying goose? Then this podcast is for you!Download Episode 1.12 (Right-click to save to your computer.)Thoughts about the podcast? Complaints, ideas and memories that light the corner of your mind can be sent to email@example.com.
Come on ride the train (hoo hoo!)... and ride it (hoo hoo!). This podcast party train has only got a couple of stops left, so store your luggage securely in the overhead compartment. That's right - we'll mix transportation metaphors on your asses. This week on the podcast:
- Once again, we are broadcasting sort of live on tape from a van; this week outside the Middle East before our WBCN Rumble semifinals show. Four sweaty men in suits in a steamy van. Yum.
- The final episode of "Nate Sets U Str8," subtitled "The One in Which Nate Finally Goes Round the Bend."
- An in-depth interview with Scamper's better half, the lovely Alena.
- Mike exposes his sensitive, beautiful poetic soul in a segment entitled "What Up Wit Dat Bitch?"
- Music from legendary Boston rock heroes Fooled By April.
And so much freakin' more! Whoomp, there it is! Please Scamper, Don't Hurt 'Em with your Ed Lover Dance 1990!Download Episode 1.11 (Right-click to save to your computer.)Thoughts about the podcast? Complaints, ideas and outdated hip hop references can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like a deep hacking cough that the antibiotics just can't seem to kick out of your aching wheezing chest, the Scamper Podcast invades your sinuses for yet another week. On this week's show:
- We broadcast live on tape on location from Brandeis University, home of the Fighting Walnut Scrapers. So put a tie on the door and light up that doobie - it's c-c-college!
- Relive the glory and grandeur of Scamper's unexpected upset victory in Round 1 of the WBCN Rock and Roll Rumble in Brendan's audio journal.
- Kick ass music from fellow Rumble semifinalists The Campaign for Real-Time and Appomattox. Catch them now while their clothes aren't all bloody from ripping us a new one on stage in the semi-finals.
- Our good buddy Tony sits in on the podcast. For some reason.
Plus, we say some stuff. And then some other stuff.Download Episode 1.10 (Right-click to save to your computer.)Thoughts about the podcast? Complaints, ideas and soiled clown suits can be sent to email@example.com.
Pimps up, ho's down - Scamper is on the street corner in the fishnets and the clear pumps ready to whore the WBCN Rumble show which is tonight! This week on the show:
- Our prodigal Nate makes his triumphant return to Podcastland and brings with him an absolutely frightening glimpse into his puberty-addled past.
- Music from fellow Rumble participants Sucka Brown.
- More Nate than you can shake the proverbial stick at - Volume 2 of "Nate Sets U Str8."
- Scamper predicts the results of the Rumble, the major league baseball season and the results of the 2008 Presidential election (five words for you: surprise candidate Billy Dee Williams).
- More music from your favorite band EVER.
Don't abandon us now, fun lovers. We're in this thing together.Download Episode 1.9 (Right-click to save to your computer.)Thoughts about the podcast? Complaints, ideas and high hanging curveballs can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.